The pellet stove is the easiest and the most economical way of heating, its immediacy and its simplycity, as well as the touch of romance that adds to the house, in conjuction with the rising fuel prices, constitutes a powerfull alternative or main source of heating for a house.
What are the types of stoves?
The pellet stove is manifactured in differnt types.
• In reference to its way of heating into: air stove, water boiler and air and water stove.
• In reference to its technology: air or water stove with electric and electronic parts and air or water stove without electric and electronic parts.
• In reference to its fuel into: pellet stove and wood stove.
• In reference to its heating requirements into: pellet stove oven, pellet boiler oven, wood stove oven and finaly wood boiler oven.
• In reference to its space heated into: single space pellet stove (Angela) and pellet stove for multiple spaces (Angela plus).
Mytherm has been manufacturing many types of pellet stoves (Angela and Angela plus) and pellet boilers (ioli) aswell as new technology pellet stoves (Steisy) or boilers (Toti) without the need of electric and electronic accecosries or the need for a power supply.
Pellet stove Αngela is equiped with all the required electric and electronic operating and safety systems in order to efficiently and effortessly provide its services.
Duct air pellet stove Αngela plus is able to cover multiple spaces, such as living room and up to three more spaces, since it can be equiped with duct air exits with flexible chanels of warm air transportation in order to heat long distance spaces and it’s equiped with all the required electric and electronic operating and safety systems in order to efficiently and effortessly provide its services.
Mytherm is also producing wood stoves and wood boilers.